NOTICE: LIMITED SEATING 2-PART WORKSHOP DAY AT ICE IN POMPANO BEACH, FL ON NOVEMBER 6TH
EMAIL: INFO@INCONEX.COM TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW! FIRST COME, FIRST TAUGHT! More »
- 9:30 arrival
- 10 – 12 Loss Environments (2 CE)
- 12- 12:30 Subway lunches brought in
- 12:30 – 4:30 the long Cabinet class (3 or 4 CEs)
International Contents Experts (ICE), specializes in the design and restoration of custom cabinets
and the restoration of damaged furniture, antiques and collectibles. We restore: Veneer, Formica, Solid Wood, All Faux Finish,
Brass Items, Marble Tops, Leaf Gold/Silver, Crystal, Posters, Sculptures, Kitchen Cabinets, Wall Units, Tables, Chairs, Dressers,
Night Stands, Couches, Oil Paintings, Water Colors, Prints, Vintage Photos, Composite Materials, China Cabinets, and Decorative
Art. We also evaluate and transport antiques and collectibles.
- All cabinets, wall units & built-ins
- Marble, Brass, Copper & Granite tops
- Manufactured & custom furniture
- Crystal & glass, gold & silver leaf experts
- Dolls & collectibles
- Oriental rugs
- Sculptures & Object d art
- Composite materials experts
- Vintage Photos, Paintings, posters and prints
- Formica, veneer, wood, lacquer & faux finishes
Tools & Services
- Expert witness testimony & depositions
- Custom furniture manufacturing capability
- Custom framing for artwork restoration
- In-home repairs & restorations, when needed
- Evaluation of public adjustor inventories
- The largest art database in the world
- Advanced kitchen & bath design software
- Specialized ozone odor removing equipment
Did you already attend one of our workshops? Submit feedback about the class you attended. Click here to get started.
Over the last 20 years, we have saved our insurance clients millions of dollars in accurate
assessments, quality repairs and flawless restorations instead of cashing out at RPV!
To date, ICE has transported and reinstalled over $10 million dollars worth of precious
antiques and collectibles throughout the southeast.
SCHEDULE YOUR PRIVATE ON-SITE WORKSHOPS NOW! SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER & NOVEMBER DATES OPEN
*but filling fast*!
Questions? Email: Barbara@inconex.com
Cabinets Contents Oriental Rugs Fine Art Decorative Art Inventory Furniture Loss Environments
We had a flood and ICE was called out by our adjuster to repair our kitchen cabinets and some of our furniture. They did an incredible job - we could not be happier with the results!!
Cabinets: Restoration vs. Replacement
I thought that Clemens did a really incredible job. The class was fast paced, very informative and very funny (which was not expected, but thoroughly appreciated!). I would recommend this workshop to anyone in the adjusting industry - I would even go so far as to say that agents should be taking this workshop. The amount of information that is critical to adjusting claims is as important to whoever is selling the carrier. I intented to go back to other classes that ICE offers - this company not only has the information, they bring the materials, the samples and the workbooks to underscore the information contained in the presentation and drive home the learning - excellent, just excellent!
Are you an existing customer?
Click here to provide feedback.
Did you attend an Inconex workshop?
Click here to provide workshop feedback.